Jason came over to finish taking the scrap metal pile to recycle. While he was here I got him to help me rearrange piles. We found the plow I discovered in the grass last year. I thought it had been scrapped. We brought it down to the house and set it up for display. Jason had to drive the tractor while I pulled the trailer up with the pickup. There was an old seeder I wanted to bring it down to the house. The wooden wheels would not let me pull it. Unfortunately, it weighed about 900 pounds so the limiter on my tractor bucket (800#) would not let me lift it. I could turn the bucket and get about eight inches. We ended up with the tractor in the elevated field and the trailer on the low side. We just barely got it onto the trailer. I took the tractor and grabbed the back half of the wagon to go with the lonely front half.
I ended up digging an unloading area so I could be above the trailer. I just barely managed to drag it off. Both wheels fell off on the ride down the hill. I set it in place and made it as neat as possible. I like it.
I just need to transplant some tall grass clusters from the upper field and throw out some more grass seed. It will be all ready for fencing in the spring. Once we get the new fence up we will start tearing down the chain link fence.