I did work on the house over the weekend. Mostly catch up kind of stuff, which always seems to grow. We got a couple more tables for the office so Annmarie can sit in front of the window when she does her Zoom teaching sessions and have the best natural lighting. The tables went together fairly easily and we got all wooden ones so there was no particle board to tear up. The sheep were taking it easy in the front yard and one lamb even decided to use the wooden bench as a resting area.
One of my egg customers asked me how I cleaned my eggs and whether I used a candle on them. So I took this picture of my fancy egg collecting basket and told her that I just take the eggs out of the fancy basket and put them into the cardboard egg carton. If the egg is covered in poop then I run it under hot water. That is the extent of my treatment for our farm fresh eggs. They taste good!!
I swept up the upstairs bathroom floor and cleaned up my mess. I swept and mopped the floor. Once that was done I realized I needed to do a little more work on the closet before I could start putting up the tongue and groove boards. So I made a wall with shelves built in for the closet. I don’t want the space to go to waste. I still need to create the top part and angle. I am looking at putting in a sliding door to cover the closet opening. It will look like a barn door. Slowly but surely I will get the sprayer up and working.
Zeke keeps getting out so I finally had to add another wire to the top of the front fence. I drilled a hole through the posts so he could quit crawling under the wire! He is the worst when it comes to trying to contain him. So far he seems to be staying in the yard.