This means I need to go lift the fences out of the creek. I went to the upper crossing and found a large weed pile that should have been burned. I did not know it was there. Instead, I dug it out all by hand and cleared the obstruction then lifted the fence. I got the other two crossings then we went out to the barn to feed. The babies were ready to be banded and tagged. Annmarie caught lambs and I tagged and banded. She never wants to inflict pain and enjoys the snuggles before I torture them. We are now using two rubber bands every time we band the testicles. I check after I have banded and make sure there are TWO testicles. Once that was done we let the two mommas and five babies out into the main herd.
I knew there was one more fence crossing down below the house about half way to the school house but it was dark by then and I figured I would get it in the morning. So we went back inside, I cooked all our food on the grill (this will be a theme) and then we laid out the counter tiles to see how they would look. I will need to trim about 1 inch off the back and one side to get them to lay perfectly. They look great.